UM-DAE-CEBS Publications 2018
1. Facile one-pot synthesis of tin selenide nanostructures using diorganotin bis(5-methyl-2-pyridylselenolates)
Adish Tyagi, G. Karmakar, A. Wadawale, A. Y. Shah, G. Kedarnath, A.P. Srivastava, V. Singh and V. K. Jain,
J. Organomet. Chem., 873 (2018) 15-21.
2. Synthesis and characterization and photovoltaic properties of colloidal Cu2SnSe3 nano-structures using molecular precursors
Adish Tyagi, A.Y. Shah, G. Kedarnath, A. Wadawale, V. Singh, D. Tyagi, C.A. Betty, C. Lal and V.K. Jain
J. Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 29 (2018) 8937-8946.
3. Coordination Polymers of Indium/Copper Selenolates and the Preparation of Metal Selenides
M. K. Pal, S. Dey, A. P. Wadawale, N. Kushwah, M. Kumar and V. K. Jain
Chemistry Select, 3 (2018) 8575-8580.
4. Synthesis conditions on the nature of GdBO3 phase formed
R. G. Nair, S. Nigam, V. Sudarsan, Rekha Rao, R.K. Vatsa and V. K. Jain
Chemistry Select, 3 (2018) 7496-7506.
5. Toxicological safety evaluation of 3,3′-diselenodipropionic acid (DSePA), a pharmacologically important derivative of selenocystine
Amit Kunwar, A. Patil, S. Kumar, R. Deshpande, V. Gota, J. S. Goda, V. K. Jain and K. I. Priyadarsini,
Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, 99 (2018) 159-167.
6. Applications of metal selenium/tellurium compounds in materials science
V. K. Jain and G. Kedarnath
Physical Sciences Reviews, (2018) 20170127.
7. Rapid elucidation of chemical shift correlations in complex NMR spectra of organic molecules: Two-dimensional Hadamard pure shift NMR spectroscopy
K. Veera Mohana Rao, Ē. Kupče, J. Bharatam and R. V. Hosur
J. Mag. Reson., 293 (2018) 77-81.
8. Real-time J-upscaling in two-dimensional pure shift diagonal NMR: Simultaneous resolution enhancement in chemical shifts and scalar couplings
K. Veera Mohana Rao and R. V. Hosur
J. Mag. Reson., 296 (2018) 176-180.
9. NMR supersequences with real-time homonuclear broadband decoupling: sequential acquisition of protein and small molecule spectra in a single experiment
K. V. M. Rao, K. Rachineni, B. Mandar and R. V. Hosur.
J. Mag. Reson., 297 (2018) 108-112.
10. Selective measurement of 1H–1H scalar couplings from crowded chemical shift regions: Combined pure shift and spin‐echo modulation approach
K. Veera Mohana Rao, K. M. Jerripothula, S. P. B. Vemulapalli and J. Bharatam
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry, 56 (2018) 941-946.
11. Real‐time homonuclear broadband decoupled pure shift COSY
Veera Mohana Rao Kakita and Jagadeesh Bharatam
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry, 56 (2018) 963-968.
12. Multiple homonuclear band-selective decoupling NMR: Fast and unambiguous determination of diastereomeric excess
K. Rachineni, K. Veera Mohana Rao and R. V. Hosur
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry, 56 (2018) 1037-1042.
13. Fast and simultaneous determination of 1H–1H and 1H–19F scalar couplings in complex spin systems: Application of PSYCHE homonuclear broadband decoupling
K. Veera Mohana Rao, K. Rachineni and R. V. Hosur
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry, 56 (2018) 1043-1046.
14. An efficient combination of BEST and NUS methods in multidimensional NMR spectroscopy for high throughput analysis of proteins
K. Veera Mohana Rao, M. Bopardikar, V. K. Shukla, R. Kavitha, P. Ranjan, J. S. Singh and R. V. Hosur
RSC Advances, 8 (2018) 17616-17621.
15. Effect of microheterogeneity in room temperature ionic liquids on energy and electron transfer processes
B. Manna, M. D. Bandyopadhyay, N. Choudhury and D. K. Palit
J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chem., 356 (2018) 81–91.
16. Synthesis, photophysical studies of positional isomers of heteroaryl BODIPYs, and biological evaluation of Di-pyrrolyl BODIPy on human pancreatic cancer cells
S. Dixit, T. Mahaddalkar M. Lopus and N. Agarwal
J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chemistry, 353 (2018) 368-375.
17. Synthesis and photophysical properties of near infra-red absorbing BODIPy derivatives and their nanoaggregates.
S. Dixit, A. Awasthi, S. Ash, P. K. Singh and N. Agarwal.
J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chemistry, 365 (2018) 1-6.
18. Nanoassembly of Dipolar Imidazoanthraquinone Derivatives Leading to Enhanced Hole Mobility
Q. T. Siddiqui, P. Bhui, M. Muneer, K. R. S. Chandrakumar, S. Bose and N. Agarwal
J. Phys. Chem. C, 122 (2018) 25804-25812.
19. Deep blue organic light-emitting diodes of 1, 8-diaryl anthracene
P. Bhui, Q. T. Siddiqui, M. Muneer, N. Agarwal and S. Bose
J. Chem. Sc., 130 (2018) 167.
20. Stereo-control through synergistic catalysis in the enantioselective α-alkenylation of aldehyde: A computational study
J. Org. Chem., 83 (2018) 1304 –1311.
21. Insight into Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity of SrTiO3 in Presence of (Ni, V/Nb/Ta/Sb) Pair
B. Modak and S. K. Ghosh.
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 20 (2018) 20078-20087.
22. Exploring Triazine and Heptazine based Self Assembled Molecular Materials through First Principles Investigations
A. Singhal, K. Srinivasu and S. K. Ghosh,
J. Molecular Modelling, 24 (2018) 217.
23. Elucidation of energetics and mode of recognition of green tea polyphenols by human serum albumin
S. N. Save and S. Choudhary
Journal of Molecular Liquids, 265 (2018) 807–817.
24. Aqueous extract of Triphala inhibits cancer cell proliferation through perturbation of microtubule assembly dynamics
S. Cheriyamundath, T. Mahaddalkar, S. N. Save, S. Choudhary, R. V. Hosur and M. Lopus
Biomed. Pharmacother., 98 (2018) 76-81.
25. Differentially expressed serum host proteins in hepatitis B and C viral infections
K. Dalal, P. Khorate, B. Dalal, R. Chavan, S. Bhatia, A. Kale, A. Shukla and A. Shankarkumar
Virus Disease, 29 (2018) 468-477.
26. Peroxisomes: Role in cellular ageing and age-related disorders
N. M. Deori, A. Kale, P. K. Maurya and S. Nagotu
Biogerontology, 19 (2018) 303-324.
27. Structural characterization of a novel KH-domain containing plant chloroplast endonuclease
A. K. Rout, H. Singh, S. Patel, V. Raghvan, S. Gautam, R. Minda, B. J. Rao and K. V. R. Chary
Scientific Reports., 8 (2018) 13750-13764.
28. Amyloid like structures formed by single amino acid self-assemblies of cysteine and methionine
N. Gour, P. C. Kanth, B. Koshti, V. Kshtriya, D. Shah, S. Patel, R. Agrawal-Rajput and M. Pandey
ACS Chemical Neuroscience, (2018) DOI: 10.1021/acschemneuro.8b00310.
29. Exposure of aggregation-prone segments is the requirement for amyloid fibril formation
S. Pramanik and B. Ahmad
Current Protein and Peptide Science, 19 (2018) 1024-1035.
30. Coupling of replisome movement with nucleosome dynamics can contribute to the parent- daughter information transfer
T. Bameta, D. Das and R. Padinhateeri
Nucleic Acids Research, 46 (2018) 4991-5000.
31. Rapid synthesis of gold and silver nanoparticles using tryptone as a reducing and capping agent
S.M. Mehta, M.P. Sequeira, H. Muthurajana and J.S.D'Souza
Applied Nanoscience, 8 (2018) 759-769.
32. Electrostatic engineering of charge clouds around DNA inhibits strand breakages
M. P. Sequeira, J. S. D'Souza, A. K. Dharmadhikari, J. A. Dharmadhikari, P. Vasa and D. Mathur
Appl. Phys. Letters, 113 (2018) 113701 113705.
33. A book review on algal green chemistry recent progress in biotechnology
V. L. Sirisha, S. B. Ghag and J. S. D'Souza
Front Bioeng. Biotech., 6 (2018) 96.
34. Dual role of GSK-3β in vegetative cells of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii exposed to osmotic stress conditions
V. L. Sirisha , A. Nair, P. Kalamkar and J. D'Souza
Acta Scientific Medical Sciences, 2 (2018) 76-81.
35. Chemical characteristics, antioxidant and anticancer protential of sulfated polysaccharides from Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
P. Kamble, S. Cheriyamundath, M. Lopus and S. Vavilala
J. Appl. Phycol., 30 (2018) 1641-1653.
36. Unravelling the inhibitory activity of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii sulphated polysaccharides against α-Synuclein fibrillation.
S. Choudhary, S. N Save and V. L. Sirisha
Scientific Reports, 8 (2018) 5692.
37. Discovering novel enzymes from marine ecosystem: A metagenomic approach
Priyanka Kamble and Sirisha L. Vavilala
Botanica Marina, 61 (2018) 161-175.
38. Elucidation of the anticancer potential and tubulin isotype-specific interactions of β-sitosterol
M. Pradhan, C. Suri, C. Choudhary, P. K. Naik, and M. Lopus
J. Biomol. Struct. Dyn., 36 (2018) 195-208.
39. Safranal inhibits HeLa cell viability by perturbing the reassembly potential of microtubules Cheriyamundath S, Choudhary S, and Lopus M
Phytother. Res., 32 (2018) 170-173.
40. Generating nucleosomal ladders in-vivo by releasing endogenous endonucleases in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii.
N. D'Souza, P. Joshi, S. Kaginkar and S. Sen
Plant Molecular Biology Reporter, 36 (2018) 363-371.
41. DNA methylation patterns separate senescence from transformation potential and indicate cancer risk.
W. Xie, I. Kagiampakis, L. Pan, Y. W. Zhang, L. Murphy, Y. Tao, X. Kong, B. Kang, L. Xia, F. L. F. Carvalho, S. Sen, R. W. C. Yen, C. A. Zahnow, N. Ahuja, S. B. Baylin and H. Easwaran
Cancer Cell, 33 (2018) 309-321.
42. A Novel Method to Generate MNase Ladders Reveal Rapid Chromatin Remodeling upon Gametogenesis and Mating in Chlamydomonas
P. Potdar, P. Pinto, N. D'Souza, P. Joshi, A. Malwade and S. Sen
Protist, 169 (2018) 632-644.
43. Turbulence closure for mixing length theories,
Adam S. Jermyn, P. Lesaffre, C. A. Tout and S. M. Chitre,
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 476 (2018) 646-662.
44. On the incidence of MgII absorbers along the blazar sightlines
S. Mishra, H. Chand, Gopal-Krishna, R. Joshi, Y. A. Shchekinov, T. A. Fatkhullin
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 473 (2018) 5154-5164.
45. A new treatment of nonlocality in scattering process
N. J. Upadhyay, A. Bhagwat and B. K. Jain
J. Phys. G: Nucl. Part. Phys. 45 (2018) 015106.
46. Taylor Approximation to Treat Nonlocality in Scattering Process
N. J. Upadhyay and A. Bhagwat
Phys. Rev. C, 98 (2018) 024605.
47. Half lives and value of nuclei appearing in the α-decay chains of recently reported New Isotopes
H. M. Devaraja, Y. K. Gambhir, A. Bhagwat, M. Gupta, S. Heinz and G. Münzenberg
Romanian J. Phys., 63 (2018) 304.
48. Cluster Emission from Superheavy Nuclei
A. Bhagwat and R. J. Liotta
Eur. Phys. J. A, 54 (2018) 200.
49. Quantum memory for Rindler supertranslations
S. Kolekar and J. Louko
Physical Reviews D, 97 (2018) 085012.
50. Radiative heavy quark energy loss in an expanding viscous QCD plasma
S. Sarkar, C. Chattopadhyay and S. Pal
Physical Reviews C, 97 (2018) 064916.
51. Parity doublet structures in doubly-odd 216Fr
Pragati, A.Y. Deo, S. K. Tandel, S. S. Bhattacharjee, S. Chakraborty, S. Rai, S. G. Wahid, S. Kumar, S. Muralithar, R. P. Singh, Indu Bala, R. Garg, A. K. Jain,
Physical Review C, 97 (2018) 044309.
52. Extensive broadband X-ray monitoring during the formation of a giant radio jet base in Cyg X-3 with AstroSat
M. Pahari, J. S. Yadav, J. V. Chauhan, D. Rawat , R. Misra, P. C. Agrawal, S. Chandra, K. Bagri, P. Jain, R. K. Manchanda, V. Chitnis and S. Bhattacharyya
The Astrophysical Journal, 853 (2018) L 11.
53. Effects of thermonuclear X-ray bursts on non-burst emissions in the soft state of 4U 1728-34
S. Bhattacharyya, J. S. Yadav, N. Sridhar, J. Verdhan Chauhan, P.C. Agrawal, H. M. Antia, M. Pahari, R. Misra, T. Katoch, R. K. Manchanda and B. Paul
The Astrophysical Journal, 860 (2018) 88.
54. Rare finding of a 100 kpc large double-lobed radio galaxy hosted in the Narrow Line Seyfert 1 galaxy SDSS J103024.95+551622.7"
S. Rakshit, C. S. Stalin, A. Hota and C. Konar
Astrophys. J., 869 (2018) 2.
55. Gate Field Controlled and Temperature Dependent Quantum Transport in (10,0) Carbon Nanotube Field Effect Transistor
T. Singh, O.S.K.S. Sastri and P. Rai
AIP Advances, 8 (2018) 115214.
56. Optical monitoring of Active Galactic Nuclei from ARIES
Gopal-Krishna, P. J.Wiita
Bulletin de la Société Royale des Sciences de Liège (BSRSL), 87 (2018) 281-290.
57. Probing the central engine and environment of AGN using ARIES 1.3-m and 3.6-m
H. Chand, S. Rakshit, P. Jalan, V. Ojha, R. Srianand, M. Vivek, S. Mishra, A. Omar, P.
Kumar, R. Joshi, Gopal-Krishna, R. Kumar
Bulletin de la Société Royale des Sciences de Liège (BSRSL), 87 (2018) 291-298.
58. Spectroscopic and polarimetric study of radio-quiet weak emission line quasars
P. Kumar, H. Chand, Gopal-Krishna, R. Srianand, C. S Stalin, P. Petitjean
Bulletin de la Société Royale des Sciences de Liège (BSRSL), 87 (2018) 316-320.
59. Revisiting the incidence of Mg II absorbers along the blazar sightlines
S. Mishra, H. Chand, Gopal-Krishna, R. Joshi
Bulletin de la Société Royale des Sciences de Liège (BSRSL), 87 (2018) 325-329.
60. Intra-night optical variability properties of X-ray bright Narrow-line Seyfert 1 galaxies
V. Ojha, H. Chand and Gopal-Krishna
Bulletin de la Société Royale des Sciences de Liège (BSRSL), 87 (2018) 387-390.
61. Degrees of maps between isotropic Grassmann manifolds,
S. Basu and S. Sarkar,
Topology Proceedings, 51 (2018) 133-141.
62. A Simple model for distribution of Dark matter
L. Kaura, A. Mallya, V. A. Singh
The physics Teacher, 56 (2018) 430-431.
63. Real Space Renormalization group for one-dimensional ising chains
S. Singh and V. Singh
Student journal of Physics,7 (2018) 26-34.
1. Raman Spectroscopy: A Potential Characterization Tool for Carbon Materials
P. Rai and S. K. Dubey
Handbook of Materials Characterizations, Springer (2018).
2. Banana and Plantains: Improvement, Nutrition and Health. Reference Series in Phytochemistry.
S. B. Ghag, T. R. Ganapathi
Bioactive Molecules in Food, KG Ramawat, JM Me´rillon (eds.) Springer, Cham. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-54528-8_73-1 (ISBN: 978-3-319-54528-8) (2018).