- B.Sc.(Hons.) Physics, 1995, Deshbandhu College, New Delhi, University of Delhi.
- M.Sc. Physics, 1997, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi.
- Ph.D. Physics, 2004, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
- UGC Visiting Scientist, May 2012 - Present, UM-DAE Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences
- Asst. Professor (ad. Hoc.), Nov 2011 – Apr 2012, JVM's Mehta Degree College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
- Visiting Fellow (post-doctoral), Sep 2009 – Oct 2011, HBCSE-TIFR, Mumbai.
- Project Leader / Subject Matter Expert, May 2009 – Aug 2009, M&R Consultants Corporation.
- Manager R&D, Mar 2008 – Apr 2009, Axiom Education Pvt. Ltd.
- Visiting Professor, Sept. 2008 – May 2013, IMT Ghaziabad, DLC, Navi Mumbai
- K S Krishnan Research Associate, Apr 2006 – Feb 2008, BARC, Mumbai.
- Visiting Fellow (post-doctoral), Aug 2004 – Mar 2006, NCRA – TIFR, Pune.
- Scientific Research: High Energy and Radio Astronomy and related astrophysics
- Anti-correlated hard X-ray time lag GRS 1915+105: evidence for a truncated accretion disc, M. Choudhury, A.R. Rao, S Dasgupta, J.K. Pendharker, K. Sriram & V.K. Agrawal, Astrophysical Journal, 631, 1072-1078, 2005
- Disk-jet connection in Cygnus X-3, M. Choudhury, A.R. Rao, S.V. Vadawale, C.H. Ishwara-Chandra & A.K. Jain, Astronomy & Astrophysics (Letters), 383: L35 – L38, 2002
- Correlated Radio:X-ray emission in the hard states of Galactic microquasars, M. Choudhury, A.R. Rao, S.V. Vadawale & A.K. Jain, Astrophysical Journal, 593: 452 – 462, 2003
- XMM-Newton view of the ultra-luminous X-ray sources in M51, G. C. Dewangan, R. E. Griffiths, M. Choudhury, T. Miyaji & N.J. Schurch, Astrophysical Journal, 635, 198-213, 2005
- Low frequency radio spectrum of LS 5039 during periastron and apastron passages, S. Bhattacharya, S. Godambe, N. Bhat, A. Mitra & M. Choudhury, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 421, L1-L5, 2012
- An Invetigation of the Role of Language-negotiations in a Multilingual Mahtematics Classroom, Manojendu Choudhury & Arindam Bose, ICMI Study 21 on "Mathematics Education and Language Diversity", Sao Paolo, Brazil, July 2011 (peer reviewed paper).
- Language Negotiation in a Multilingual Mathematics Classroom: An Analysis, Arindam Bose & Manojendu Choudhury, Conference of Mathematics Research Group of Australia, 2010 (MERGA 2010) (peer reviewed paper).