- PhD (Chemistry), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai (2012)
- MSc (Biotechnology), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi (2008)
- Assistant Professor : UM- DAE Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (January 2016 onwards)
- Research Associate: UM- DAE Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (January 2013-December 2015)
- Research Associate: Department of Chemistry, IIT Bombay (October 2012-December 2012)
- Inhibition of protein fibrillation/aggregation by natural and synthetic products as potential inhibitors of aggregation-related diseases.
- Biophysical investigation of biologically important systems: drug-protein and Protein-solvent Interactions.
- “Elucidation of the anticancer potential and tubulin isotype-specific interactions of β-sitosterol” Madhura Pradhan, Suri C, Sinjan Chudhary, Pradeep Kumar Naik, Manu Lopus. J. biomol. Struct. Dyn.(2016) 1-10. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2016.1271749.
- “Synergistic Inhibition of Protein Fibrillation by Proline and Sorbitol: Biophysical Investigations” Sinjan Choudhary, Shreyada N Save, Nand Kishore, Ramakrishna V. Hosur. PlosOne (2016) 11(11):e0166487. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0166487.
- “Structural investigations into the binding mode of a novel noscapine analogue, 9-(4-vinylphenyl) noscapine, with tubulin by biochemical analyses and molecular dynamic simulations” Tejashree Mahaddalkar, Pradeep Kumar Naik, Sinjan Choudhary, Naresh Manchukonda, Srinivas Kantevari, Manu Lopus. J. biomol. Struct. Dyn. (2016) 1-10. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2016.1222969.
- “Rational Drug Design and Future Directions: Thermodynamic Perspective” Eva Judy, Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore. Austin Biomol. Open Access. 1 (2016) 1003.
- “Subtle Alterations in Microtubule Assembly Dynamics by Br-TMB-Noscapine Strongly Suppress Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Cell Viability Without Mitotic Arrest” Tejashree Mahaddalkar, Naresh Manchukonda, Sinjan Choudhary, Sanith Cheriyamundath, Neha Mohanpuria, Srinivas Kantevari, Manu Lopus, Chemistry Select 1 (2016) 4313 – 4319.
- “Competitive binding of anticancer drugs 5-fluorouracil and cyclophosphamide with serum” Anu A Thoppil, Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore, Biochimica et BiophysicaActa 1860 (2016) 917–929.
- “Inhibition of insulin fibrillation by osmolytes: Mechanistic Insights”, Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore, Ramakrishna V. Hosur, Scientific Reports (2016) 5:17599 | DOI: 10.1038/srep17599.
- “Understanding thermodynamics of drug partitioning in micelles and delivery to proteins: Studies with naproxen, diclofenac sodium, tetradecyltrimethylammonium bromide, and bovine serum albumin”Paurnima Talele, Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore, J. Chem.Thermodynamics 92 (2016) 182–190.
- “Thermodynamic insights into drug-surfactant interactions: study of the interactions of naporxen, diclofenac sodium, neomycin, and lincomycin with hexadecytrimethylammonium-bromide by using isothermal titrationcalorimetry” Sinjan Choudhary, PaurnimaTalele, Nand Kishore, Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 132 (2015) 313-321.
- “Ribosomal Protein P2 from apicomplexan parasite, Toxoplasma gondii is intrinsically a molten globule” Pushpa Mishra, Sinjan Choudhary, Ramakrishna V. Hosur, Biophysical Chem. 200-201 (2015) 27-33.
- “Molten globule nature of Plasmodium falciparum P2 homo-tetramer” Pushpa Mishra, Sinjan Choudhary, Sujoy Mukherjee, DishaSengupta, Shobhona Sharma, R.V. Hosur, Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports1 (2015) 97-107.
- “Addressing mechanism of fibriliization/aggregation and its prevention in presence of osmolytes: spectroscopic and calorimetric approach. Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore, PLOS ONE (2014) 9(8): e104600. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0104600.
- “Drug-protein interactions in micellar media: Thermodynamic aspects”, Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore, J. Coll. Interface Sci. 413 (2014) 118-126.
- “Effects of Hesperidin, a Flavanone Glycoside Interaction on the Conformation, Stability and Aggregation of Lysozyme: Multispectroscopic and Molecular Dynamic Simulation Studies”, Aditi Ratnaparkhi, Shivani A Mutthu, Sonali M Shiriskar, Raghuvir R S Pissurlenkar, Sinjan Choudhary, Basir Ahmad, J. biomol. Struct. Dyn.33 (2014) 1866-1879.
- “Binding thermodynamics of the recognition of the antibiotic drug oxytetracycline with bovine serum albumin” NeelamKeswani, Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore,J. Chem. Thermodyn. 58 (2013) 196-205.
- “Unraveling the energetics and mode of the recognition of antibiotics tetracycline and rolitetracycline by bovine serum albumin”, Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore,Chem. Biol. Drug Des. 80 (2012) 693-705.
- Physico-chemical insights into the Binding of Diclofenac Sodium and CefotaximeSodium to Serum Albumin : Calorimetry and Spectroscopy”, Ruchika Sharma, Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore, Eur. J. Pharm. Sci. 46 (2012) 435-445.
- “Interactions of some short peptides with the osmolyte trimethylamine N-oxide inaqueous solution: physico-chemical insights” Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore, J. Chem. Thermodyn. 52 (2012) 36-42.
- “Thermodynamics of the interactions of a homologous series of some aminoacids with trimethylamine N-oxide: Volumetric, compressibility and calorimetricstudies”, Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore, J. Chem. Thermodyn. 43 (2011)1541-1551.
- “Interaction of weakly bound antibiotics, neomycin and lincomycin with serumalbumin : Biophysical approach”, NeelamKeswani, Sinjan Choudhary, Nand Kishore, J. Biochem. 148 (2010) 71-84.